This privacy statement applies to www.bieslandseheerlijkheid.nl property of and managed.
by De Bieslandse Heerlijkheid. This privacy statement describes how we gather and use the personal data that you provide on our website. It also describes which choice you have with regards to our usage of your personal data and how you can consult and edit the data. We might change this privacy statement from time to tome, so check this page regularly if you wish to stay informed on those updates.
Which data we gather
The personal data we gather are, amongst others:
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and home address;
- Creditcard details (type of card, credit card number, name cardholder, expiration date and CCV code);
- Information about stay, including date of arrival and departure, special requests, comments on service preferences (including room preferences, facilities or other services used)
When you visit our website, we can, even if you have not made booking, gather certain information about you such as your IP-address, your type of browser, information about your operating system, the version of an application, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you use a mobile device, we might also collect data of your mobile device, device settings and characteristics of the latitude and longitude. If you make a booing, our system registers through which device and which website you have made your booking. If the data identifies you as a natural person, the data will be considered personal data to which these terms and conditions apply.
You can always choose which personal data (when applicable) you wish to share with us. If you choose not to provide certain data, this might have consequences for certain transactions with us.
Why do we collect, use and share your personal data?
- Bookings: we use your personal data to complete and process your online reservation.
- Customer Service: We use your personal data to provide customer service
- Guest reviews: We might use your contact details to invite you via email to write a customer review after your stay. This can help other customers to select an accommodation that best fits their needs.
- Other communication: It might occur that we contact you by e-mail, mail, phone or text, depending on the contact details you share with us. This can be for several reasons:
- It might be that we have to answer a request or enquiry you have made.
- If you have not completed your online booking, we can send you a reminder to finish your booking. This extra service benefits you and us, because it enables you to continue your booking, without having to search through the accommodation again or fill in your personal data again.
- When you use our services, we can send you a questionnaire or invite you to leave a review about your experience with our website.
- Legal purposes: in some situations we might have to use your personal data to solve legal issues, for research and compliance purposes of laws and regulations.
- Detection and prevention of fraud: we might use your personal data to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal or unwanted activity.
- Improving our services: lastly, we use your personal data for analytical purposes, to improve our service and the customer experience and functionality and quality of our online services.
To process your above mentioned data, we base ourselves on the following legal bases:
- Execution of contract: The usage of your personal data might be necessary for the execution of a contract you have with us. For example, if you use our services to book online, we will use your data to fulfil our obligation to complete that booking and manage it under the contract we have with you.
- Legitimate interest: We may use your details for our legitimate interest, such as providing you with the most suitable content of our website, e-mails and newsletters and to promote and improve our products and services and the content of our website. We can also use your personal data for administrative and legal purposes and for detecting fraude.
- Permission: We can only use your personal data for marketing purposes with your permission. You can withdraw your permission at any time by contacting us through one of the addresses provided at the bottom of this privacy statement.
How do we share your personal data with third parties?
- com: we entered into a collaboration with booking.com B.V., registered at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE, Amsterdam, the Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereafter to be referred to as Booking.com) to offer you our online booking service. Although we provide the content of the website and you directly book with us, Booking.com processes the booking. The information you enter on our website, will therefore also be shared with Booking.com and it affiliates. This can be your personal data such as your name, contact details, payment details, names of your traveling company and preferences you have indicated during your booking. Please go to About Booking.com if you wish to know more about the Booking.com enterprise.
- com will send you a confirmation email, an email before arriving and will provide you with information about the area and accommodation. Booking.com also offers 24/7 help: the international customer service; the local offices speak more than 20 languages. If you share your personal data with Booking.com’s the global customer service, they can respond when you need their help. Booking.com can use your data for technical, analytical and marketing purposes as further explained in Booking.com privacy statement. This means that your data might be shared for analysis with other members of the Priceline Group (Agoda.com, Rentalcars.com, Kayak.com) so they can send you travel related offers that might be interesting for you and to offer you custom service. If you have any questions about the way Booking.com processes your personal data, you can contact them through firstname.lastname@example.org. Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, The Netherlands (suite.booking.com),
- BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V., located at company that manages this website. Booking Suite will share your personal data with Booking.com for the above mentioned purposes.
- Services of third parties: we can use service providers to process your personal data in our name. This meets several ends such as completing the payment of your booking, marketing purposes or analytical purposes. These services of third parties/processors operate under confidentiality and are not allowed to use your data for other purposes.
- Authorised authorities: We share your personal data with law enforcement and other government institutions for as far as we are legally obliged or strictly necessary for preventing, detecting and persecuting illegal acts and fraud.
Bed and Breakfast the Netherlands
By using this website you share data with us. This can be personal data. You can provide personal data both actively as well as passively. Actively shared data is data you fill in on our website or for example send to us via email. Apart from that, the website can also automatically save data (such as your IP-address), sometimes without your being aware of this. This is passively shared data. Bed and Breakfast Europe (BBE) appreciates your trust and will do its utmost to protect your personal data. BBE respects your privacy and ensures that your personal data will always be used and processed and secured with the greatest care and confidentiality. BBE always complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), also with services outside of Europe. In line with the
GDPR, the processing of personal data is registered with The Dutch Data Protection Authority, registered in The Hague, under number m1349441. The responsible party for the processing of data is Bed & Breakfast Europe B.V., Zandkasteel 43, 5658 BE, Eindhoven (The Netherlands).
Saving Personal Data
We will save your personal data for as long as we deem necessary to provide you with our services, to comply with the applicable laws ( including laws regarding the saving of documents), to settle disputes with parties or for other purposes required for doing business.
Which safety procedures do we employ to guarantee the safety of your personal data? In compliance with the applicable regulations with regards to data protection, we have solid procedures to prevent unauthorised use and abuse of personal data. We use suitable systems and procedures to protect and guard the personal data you share with us. We also use safety procedures and technical and physical limitations to limit access to and the usage of personal data on our servers. Only authorised staff can have access to the personal data during their working hours.
How can you manage your personal data?
You maintain the right to view the personal data we have of you. You can request an overview of your personal dat by sending us an email to the email address below. Put ‘Request Personal Data’ in the subject field of your email so we can help you as quickly as possible.
You can also contact us if you are of the opinion that the personal data we have of you are incorrect, if you think we no longer have the right to use your personal data or if you have other questions about our Privacy statement or the way in which your personal data is being used. Please send us an email or write to us using the contact details provided below. We will process your request in line with the law applicable to the protection of personal data.
Who is responsible for processing personal data?
Bieslandse Heerlijkheid Klein Delfgauw 61, Delft, The Netherlands, If you have any enquiries or comments about this privacy statement please send an email to email@example.com.